Billing (The Short Version)
- Cancel anytime in the first 60 days and we’ll offer you a full 100% refund. No questions asked. Simply send us a letter to “Strength Matters Ltd, Brynawel, Aberfhafesp, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3HL. United Kingdom with the title Strength Matters Refund Request and we will issue it immediately.
- Cancel after 60 days and you won’t be charged again. Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- My 60 days Money Back Guarantee Are Up, How do I cancel my subscription? You simply send us printed letter to Strength Matters Ltd, Brynawel, Aberfhafesp, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3HL. United Kingdom with the title Strength Matters Cancellation Request.
- To be eligible for the 20% discount for all Strength Matters events, workshops and certifications a minimum requirement of 6 months membership to Platinum is required. No exceptions.
Billing (The Long Version)
Usage of Strength Matters products & services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Strength Matters/Strength Matters billing policy. Following is Strength Matters’ billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Strength Matters before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Strength Matters does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Strength Matters will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Strength Matters may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Strength Matters may assess a £50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Strength Matters may assess a £50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a £30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Subscription Billing, Trials and Digital Products
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Strength Matters membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Strength Matters will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Your Strength Matters membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Strength Matters service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method
Trial Subscriptions: Your Strength Matters membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 60 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Strength Matters reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility
Monthly Subscriptions: You have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Strength Matters monthly subscription. Any refund request after the SIXTY (60) DAYS time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial SIXTY (60) Days has passed but all subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have SIXTY (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Strength Matters yearly subscription. Any refunds requests after 60 days will not be processed.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Trial members will receive a notice from us that the paying portion of your membership has begun. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel. To cancel your subscription submit a ticket at email@example.com
Monthly Strength Matters Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Yearly Strength Matters Subscribers: If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the yearly price automatically.
Strength Matters accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Strength Matters. Checks must be paid in £ Pound Sterling and issued from a U.K. bank. Strength Matters currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
As a platinum member of Strength Matters you are eligible for 20% discount on all events, courses, workshops and certifications. This requires a minimum membership period of 6 months. No exceptions. If membership is cancelled prior to 6 months you will be required to pay the 20% discounted fee. Failure to do so will result in non-attendance at the required event.
Cancellations must be done in writing and sent to the following address:-
Strength Matters Ltd, Brynawel, Aberhafesp, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3HL. United Kingdom
Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Strength Matters cannot be done by simply cancelling the credit/debit card. Strength Matters will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done in writing to the above address to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Strength Matters, each customer agrees to provide Strength Matters 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Strength Matters must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Strength Matters receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Strength Matters has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Strength Matters has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Strength Matters retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Strength Matters will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Strength Matters will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription fees for Strength Matters are nonrefundable. No exceptions. However, in the initial 60 Day Money back guarantee this can be done in writing and sending a letter to the following address stating you wish to cancel: –
Strength Matters Ltd, Brynawel, Aberhafesp, Newtown, Powys. SY16 3HL. United Kingdom
Strength Matters subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement as “Strength Matters Ltd”.