SMP 04: The Importance Of Strength And Conditioning For Runners
In this episode Seb and Josh introduce us to Roger McCarthy; Co-owner and Director of the Kettlebell Fever Studio in Bracknell, Berkshire, UK. Roger discusses some of what his 20+ years in the fitness industry have taught him, and what he’s really passionate about. He lets us in on what he’ll be presenting at the Strength Matters Summit in November, and puts Josh through his paces with a tasty little workout.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear about what inspired Roger to get involved in the fitness industry
- Learn about the tools he uses to improve the performance and career lifespan of runners.
- Hear who inspires him, and what lessons he’s learned over his 20+ years as a trainer.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.