SMP 05: The Perry Nickelston Interview Part 1
In this episode Seb and Josh speak to Perry Nickelston, NKT, FMS, SFMA, who is a Chiropractic Physician with primary focus on Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, and Metabolic Fitness Nutrition. He speaks about the emotional pain he suffered at a young age, which led to becoming an obese teen and how he managed to overcome this, and how this inspired him to get into the fitness world. We learn about his love of bodybuilding, and how that started to make him feel better about himself and what took him from Bodybuilding to building bodies that move well. We find out who inspired him, and about his journey through his education.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear more about Perry’s back story and how he was inspired to get involved in the fitness industry.
- Have your questions answered by Perry.
- Get an introduction into what tools Perry uses to get people moving better.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Stop Chasing Pain Website
- Strength Matters Summit Booking Information
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.