SMP 11: Nutrition & Body Image Perceptions With Ben Coomber
Ben Coomber of Body Type Nutrition talks to Seb and Josh about the journey he’s taken to get to where he is now in the health and fitness industry. They explore his experiences of going from being an obese teen, to losing over 5 stone in weight and how he did it. Ben speaks candidly about how emotional issues can lead to people holding onto unproductive habits in life, and how identifying and understanding these can prove to be a real breakthrough for clients. He covers topics ranging from gut health and how to heal the gut to what you should eat for breakfast.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear Ben’s 3 top tips to improve your nutrition.
- Find out a bit more about cooking on a budget.
- Hear about him coming to speak at the Strength Matters Summit.
- Learn Ben’s thoughts on NHS dietary advice.
- Find out more about elimination diets and how to conduct one.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Ben Coomber’s Website
- Attend Strength Matters Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.