SMP 13: The Dynamic Duo Of Roger McCarthy & Mike Chisholm
This week Seb and Josh are on the road, and are visiting Mike Chisholm’s Physio Studio, where he and Roger McCarthy talk about how they work together as a trainer/physio collaboration. They talk about the common issues that the 2 professions encounter when dealing with one another. They also talk about some of their joint clients and what kind of work they do with them. This episode also takes on a very hands on approach, with Mike and Roger assessing Josh, and talking though some of the treatments they perform on him.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear what courses/education Mike and Roger would recommend to trainers looking to broaden their skills.
- Find out a bit more about how to assess and test for different imbalances/instabilities in the body, and what kind of treatments work to help address these.
- Hear about how Mike and Roger met, and what they think about what the 2 different professions can do to help/understand one another.
- Learn about what Mike and Roger will be speaking about at the Strength Matters Summit.
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Mike’s Website
- Attend Strength Matters Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.