SMP 15: Mobility For The Ageing Population With Steve Maxwell
In this episode Seb and Josh speak to fitness legend Steve Maxwell. We hear a bit about his love for BJJ, his inspirations in life, but more importantly his take on modern society and the need for good mobility work for the Ageing Population. Great story and well worth a listen! Enjoy!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL:
- Hear what Steve would recommend to trainers looking to broaden their skills.
- Find out a bit more about what mobility exercises work best for you and your clients
- Get the Latest News From The Strength Matters Community.
- Plus a LOT more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Kettlebell Fever Twitter Account
- The Kettlebell Fever Facebook Page
- The Kettlebell Fever Instagram Account
- Attend Strength Matters Website
Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and we read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so we can contact you later on and say thanks!
And lastly, remember to take photos of yourselves doing what ever you’re doing listening in to the Strength Matters Podcast! Upload to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook with the #strengthmatters #kettlebellfever #madeforlife for your chance to win great prizes
Thanks again for your support, we hope you enjoyed the show, and look out for another show next week.